cartrawler.com

Posted : 14 Dec ,2015 by    shepsphoto

When I went to the Thrifty website to book, an option for prepayment came up. I used that link, which appeared to be Thrifty, to make and pay a deposit for a reservation, details of which are below. I only realized afterwards that the reservation and payment was made to a company called Cartrawler.com. However, as you can see from the attached, they pretend to be Thrifty by using the Thrifty Logo.. When I called Thrifty to make a change to the reservation, I was told that it did not exist in Thrifty`s system. The internet is full of similar complaints about Cartrawler. They just keep your money after a deposit is made. It is FRAUD! Interestingly, for a company that does all its business via the internet, there is no e mail address provided on their website where one can complain. The telephone contacts provided are a big waste of time.The money I lost is a small amount, but it could have been much bigger if I had booked for a longer time period.

1.Reservation number US315750980
2.Peter Sheppard
3.Oct 24th 2015 to Oct27th 2015
4.Tampa International Airport USA.
5.Cartrawler.com website taking bookings and deposits for Thrifty, and Thrifty then has no record of the booking./reservation

This complaint has been visited 2672 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with cartrawler.com?