Carrie Mendenhall, Greenville, Ohio

Posted : 15 Jun ,2015 by    tired ofcrazy

This started in 2013 . She is STILL stalking me and my family she stil asks friends for pictures of my husband that they have on their phones. Still drives by my house weekly trying to get a glimps of my husband. My husband has told her numerous times to stay away from him and his family. This little girl is mentally disturbed. I have tried to contact her parents thinking for sure they wouldnt want their daughter to behave ike a complete whore but to no avail have they even attemped to correct any of her behavior. I am at my wits end. Everytime i think i can move on with my life she shows her ugly face and tries to spread her legs for my husband. She is out of control, she has zero respect for anyone. She is spreading her chlamydia all over town. If you are smart you will steer clear of this diseased wreakage. Or your life will be like mine constantly trying to avoid her, pulling your blinds so she cant see into your house on her constant drivebys and stalking episodes. This diseased carrying whore is a nightmare. Her mental instabilty is horrifying. My husband and i are just trying to move on with our lives. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHSYCOPATH. :-/

This complaint has been visited 5843 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Carrie Mendenhall, Greenville, Ohio?