Buds Gun Shop

Posted : 14 Apr ,2015 by    Pravach

I am still with out my firearm I ordered because Bud's "preferred" FFL's aren't taking packages. Ordered a firearm through Buds over the phone. I was told that I needed to pick a FFL dealer for the handgun to be delivered. I was given instructions on how to view the list of dealers they offer for FFL and shown several that were their "preferred" FFLs. I chose the one nearest to my location out of that list. I asked if I needed to contact the ffl to assure that they would able to accept my delivery. I was told that there would be no reason to, that they would take care of it. Several days later I tracked the shipping and saw that it would be delivered the following day. I emailed the ffl to see if I could pick it up that same day (through the only information posted). I was sent a email from the ffl telling me that he only accepts packages when he is in and that he would be gone for weeks.-So how/why was he able to accept the transaction if he was not present? I called Buds and since it was their "preferred" dealer they agreed that they would reship it out. I was told to chose another dealer on their list. The next one in line was a little further away that was also their "preferred" dealer. Several days later I get a notification for ups that there was no adult to sign for it. They would try and redeliver it again another day. I called Buds and tell them the issue has happened again with one of their dealers and they tell me that the only thing they can do is reship it to another dealer. After all this..I tell them that I just want to cancel the transaction to which I was told that I would be charged a 10% restocking fee. Their "preferred" dealers are the reason I am having this issue. I don't think that I should have to give them 10% of anything for them inconveniencing me. The should have to issue me a refund 100% and take the gun( of which I have still yet to receive) back. The worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Buds Gun Shop
1105 Industry Road
Lexington, KY 40505
Fax: (800) 804-5569
www.budsgunshop.com

This complaint has been visited 1789 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Buds Gun Shop?