Buckner & Associates, Inc

Posted : 6 Mar ,2014 by    Morgan G. Tease

I filed a claim with Buckner & Associates, Inc. which has not been settled for over 360 days. Buckner & Associates, Inc. did provide a rental for 360 days in which they caneled the reservation without notice and left me with no car. I feel that I am being intimated by the investor, I feel like I am being bullied out of getting my car fixed, I need my car because I work everyday and, I had to rely on other people to take me to work. I feel that I am being inconvience due the fact that the investigator is looking for things that are not there to justify the repairs not being fixed. I have not received any phones calls, means of transportation or the reason why my claim has not been setteled. My car was schduled for completion in two days and all repairs were approved by the Buckner & Associates, Inc. adjustor when the body shop was told to stop repairs by the Buckner & Associates, Inc. The company has still required me to pay my monthly fee but has sugguested my claim will not be setteld without proof of any reason and has denied me any services under my policy. The adjustor and body shop has seen no fraud in my claim. No one saw the accident and sudden halt of repairs to my car. I still received no reponse from Buckner & Associates, Inc. I have a full coverage policy and have never missed a payment.

Buckner & Associates Insurance
2217 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Dayton, OH 45459
(937) 434-6800
Ashley Alford
bucknerinsurance.com
aalford@bucknerinsurance.com

This complaint has been visited 2085 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Buckner & Associates, Inc?