BlueSky Auto Finance

Posted : 7 Apr ,2015 by    Shyanne Hoots

Blue Sky Auto Finance Is A SCAM and Will not stop sending. spam. I Had Applied For Auto Finance Assistance With This Company And After Several Weeks Of Waiting For Results, All I Received Was Mere Disappointment And Endless Telephone Calls And E-Mails Expressing Further Solicitation From Individuals I Couldn't Understand Due To Thier Native Speaking Capabilities. I Received So Many Unnecessary Phone Calls And E-Mails, I Was Compelled To Change My Cell Phone Number. I Believe This Company Is SCAM and I Have Had Call After Call Asking The Same Information. My Credit Report Has Been Checked So Many Times It Has Been Negatively Affected For No Reason At All. This scam company Has Telephone And Contact Protocol That Is Extremely Redundant. I Also Feel I Am Profiled Against Due To My Credit And Disability Factors Of Drawing Social Security And Disability Income. I Had An E-Mail Received Today Stating They Couldn't Access My Credit Information Despite Submitting My Personal Finance Information Several Times. Then They Sent Me E-Mail Stating The Difficulties Of Locating A Vehicle/Dealership Within My Venue (Location) I Had Then Informed Them I Was Seeking A Vehicle Within 500 Miles Of My Location, As Specific Vehicle Was My Primary Focus And Not Location.

This complaint has been visited 1213 times since it was published.

Had an experience with BlueSky Auto Finance?