Posted : 1 Mar ,2014 by    Gsi55

Bike is listed as on sale but on sale pice is stated. When I asked they said the sale was only "black friday". I have been looking for a new bike for awhile. I have been monitoring this site "" for many months. I found the bike I want to purchase but since it was close to the holidays I decided to watch the price because stores often have sales during thanksgiving and christmas. The bike is the "Gravity FSX 29one" full suspension 29er mountain bike. The price was listed as $599.95. I checked on black friday and cyber monday, a yellow banner said it was on sale "was $599.95 sale hurry, sale ends soon" but even if I added it to my cart the price was still $599.95 never a change in price. This weekend I e-mailed the company to ask what the sale price was. They said $599.95 is the regular price. Even though the web site says it is on sale they won't honor the sale because it was over on black friday. But the site has been the same since black friday. No sale price. Other bikes have been marked up and down.
9848 Robin Hill Ln,
Dallas, TX 75238-2122
(214) 341-4116

This complaint has been visited 2602 times since it was published.

Had an experience with