Beerman Services

Posted : 14 May ,2014 by    Creech

My husband called Beerman Services to request a carpet cleaning in one of our apartments. He spoke with a female employee and mentioned to her that we are new customers looking for a company to do the cleaning of our over 20-unit apartments. The lady was excited to have our business and promised a good service and a happy future relationship. On July 11, we asked to have carpets cleaned in one of our apartments, at 127 Scott Ave. Vandalia. The technician stated upon his arrival, that the service we had asked for would not clean it,($85.00) and guaranteed a higher priced service would do so.(Bait & Switch, anyone?) They cleaned the carpet on July 12. After seeing and not approving of the cleaning, per their advertised guarantee, we asked them to re-do the carpets. When my husband called the office, spoke to a female employee and after stating the complaint to her, she gave the phone to a male who did not identify himself, but said "Go yourself, you. Take your business elsewhere." When my husband tried to immediately call back, his cell phone number was already blocked off. I called from my cell phone and spoke to Mike He just stated that "we should be ashamed of ourselves, and don't call back." My cell phone also was blocked when I tried to call back. This is not the way we had expected them to do business or react. If they try to get payment through our credit card this will be disputed. I wish there was a legal remedy for persons doing business in this way.

Beerman Services
7205 Howland Pl,
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Fax: (937) 237-8050
www.beermanservices.com

This complaint has been visited 1055 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Beerman Services?