Bank of America

Posted : 15 May ,2014 by    OJ Killmore

Bank of America was given a check which they then lost, never recovered, and never honored. I went to BOA on 12/10/13 with a foreign check to add to my account. After two months of waiting, no money was added to my account. I went to the business and asked about the check, and was told i would receive a call. About half a week later i got the call and was told they couldn't find the check but they were still looking. I didn't hear back from them for another week and a half so i went back and spoke with a different clerk who called me back within the week saying that they could not find the check but they would honor it based on a copy of the check and the collection slip that states that they have received the check from me. Then on 3/18/14 I got another call saying they would not honor the check based on the date. Spoke with the asst. manager of the branch and she was unhelpful in resolving any of the issues. Not only has this business lost customers money, they have also refused to resolve any issues along with very poor customer service on the clerks part. To resolve this problem i now have to try and get a bank in England to reissue a check in which i now incur the cost of replacing.

This complaint has been visited 1152 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Bank of America?