Bank of America Alaska Airline Mileage credit card

Posted : 8 Feb ,2018 by

The particular product is the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card by Bank of America. My guess is that most of their cards have the same finance policy.

I'm a business owner that has two business with lots of money in BOA checking accounts, multiple merchant accounts which they make money from, Lines of credit - which we pay more than a $1000 each year to keep open, personal checking, personal credit cards, personal LOC's. So you could say I'm all in with Bank of America.

Today I called to discuss a $153 finance charge on a $102 charge. You are reading this correctly. The total monthly bill was more than $10,000 but a typo short paid it by $102. The next month they charge $153 for the finance charge. After an hour on hold waiting to talk to someone, I was told that the calculation is based on your average spend, not what was short paid. So I asked if it was shorted by $0.02 it would have been the same $153 finance charge, YES I was told. This is criminal that they can charge a fee much greater than the amount in question.

Think twice before using that BOA card.

This complaint has been visited 164 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Bank of America Alaska Airline Mileage credit card?