Anthony's Clocks, Inc.

Posted : 9 Jan ,2014 by    Molly Hickman

I took a box of watches that were passed down to me from my late great grandmother,I asked they not take them apart and they did anyways and broke it. last week I called Anthonys clocks to see if they could tell me something about the antique watches that were passed down to me, they said of course bring them in. as soon as I walked in the door they were very rude and threw my watches around saying "3 dollars for this one 5 dollars for this one" I stressed to the owners that i was not there to sell them just to see what i had. they never an ward any of my questions just argued with me and my husband. the older *** man who works there started yelling at us calling us liars, although i still have no idea what we were lying about. My husband and I asked they not take the watches apart, they did anyways and now a 300 dollar watch is broken completely. I called them several times since our visit and they are the rudest people i have ever met. to make this worse for them, we took all the watches to and they told us we had $5000 in watches easy. I want the watch they broke replaced or paid for.

Anthony's Clocks, Inc.
2022 S Miami Blvd,
Durham, NC 27703-5706
Fax: (919) 544-8560

This complaint has been visited 1052 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Anthony's Clocks, Inc.?