Amy Potts, Franklin County Illinois

Posted : 7 Apr ,2014 by    Kelly Grease

We were married 7 years they say there s a 7 year itch well he had it. I primarily blame my husband, he s the one who broke our vows and hurt our family however with exposing the female involved, I hope that it will deter them from hurting another family ever again. It should be against the law in my book and both parties should be held accountable. I hope if other people see this they will think twice about allowing this leach to suck the life out of their family. My husband started working a second job to help out a friend who was a supervisor at that ambulance service as he mentioned to my husband they could use weekend paramedics. My husband started working there and became partnered up with this leach aka Amy Potts at (removed) out of Benton Illinois which covered Franklin county Illinois. They were stationed at the Christopher base together. By the time I found the messages between the two of them, my husband said she no longer worked there she had been fired for sexually harassing him. He said she went crazy on him at work when he refused to leave me and he reported her. When I asked him to tell me everything, he said the other crew was gone on a call and she came over to him and began undoing his pants and giving him oral sex, what mans gonna turn that down? The texts and calls and everything lasted a few months and then they took off work one night and spent the night together at her house. He said her kids would watch as they had sex on the couch and she didn t care! He said her house was trashy with garbage everywhere and the kids wanted fed and she ignored them to pay attention to my husband. He finally couldn t take it anymore and told her to stop contact which she didn t! He reported her to their boss and she was fired. She called me after I found out about it all and told me she didn t get fired however the supervisor confirmed to me that she did. It was a complete nightmare for our family and my husband couldn t live with himself for the pain he caused us. I found him in the garage one night and he had a rope he was going to use to Hang himself. I stopped him, we got counseling and he made decisions on his own to quit that job and do whatever it takes to heal us. Our counselor even had him call the skank in front of us and tell her that she didn t mean anything and he did. The trauma made us stronger as a couple but we still suffer from the impact it had on all of us. Married men don t leave their wives for sluts, they will definitely take the free milk you offer but that s it. Have respect for yourselves and some dignity and you can find your own man. If by chance he does leave for you, you ll never be able to trust him because he will do it to you too. The good men stay and fix their family. The real man is still human and can slip it s what he does after his mistake that matters. If you come into contact with this woman and you re married, run as fast as you can. She only cares about herself no one else.

This complaint has been visited 551471 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Amy Potts, Franklin County Illinois?