American Mint

Posted : 31 Jul ,2014 by    Kay

I ordered a few products from American Mint and paid for them. Sometime in June I received a coin that I did not order and returned it to American Mint. By the time, the coin had been returned they sent another coin on 7/31/13. Again, I returned this coin. I was told by their representative that they had received the first coin. However, they are now saying I owe for the second coin and have sent me a notification that this will go to collections in 20 days. I have spoken to them twice on the phone and sent three notifications that I did not order the coin and will not pay for it. Last night, I spoke with a representative that told me they would have to sent me a claim notification in two weeks. However, their is no indication that they are stopping the collection notice. I have good credit and do not want it destroyed by them. I feel I should not have to wait 2 weeks for this form to resolve this matter. Please advise. I just want this bill corrected to show that I do not owe American Mint any money and I want the threat of damage to my credit removed.

American Mint, LLC
5051 Louise Drive , Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
susan.drummer@americanmint.com
Fax: (717) 458-9201

This complaint has been visited 2050 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with American Mint?