American Cash 2 Go

Posted : 19 Apr ,2015 by    I. Fuller

looking on line for a loan, i signed into a few sites trying to apply for a loan, most wouldn't loan to me and the ones that would couldn't offer the amount I needed or the terms were way off base. when american cash called and required me to pay them 200.00 dollars up front I informed them that I wasn't interested in obtaining a loan from them. a week went by and then I get a call from a law office stating that I have committed fraud. when I asked about what the calm was about they said that the company had attempted to pull money out of my bank account and couldn't. and that I now owed them for the loan that they had deposited into my account. I can prove with bank statements that no money has been deposited. when I call back they changed their story to being that I had put in for a loan I have to pay them 135.00 to take my name off the list. if I didn't agree to that they would take me to court to settle this issue. for american cash and anyone working for them to quit calling me and trying to take money out of my account. remove my name from their list including all bank account numbers and SS#. and not waist my time with saying they are going to take me to court.

American Cash 2 Go
6430 Green Bay Road
Kenosha, WI 53142

This complaint has been visited 1183 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with American Cash 2 Go?