Alpine Access, Inc.

Posted : 15 Apr ,2015 by    Macmi33

I went through a lengthy interview process with Alpine Access. I had to purchase a lot of equipment that was not cheap to comply with their wishes and all within 24 hours. I also had to submit a lot of paperwork in the same time frame. I was due to start today but yesterday received a rescinding of job offer due to my background not being back yet. So I accepted another job and they wanted me to start the process over again. So I tried but today went I was online ready for my interview they wouldn't let me in the interview room. So I went to their support room online and was told that their browsers had been acting up all day and they would reschedule. They did not reschedule, they told me that had no jobs at all. I should check back later. Umm hello how am I supposed to pay my rent now. I am so aggravated, no apology, they didn't offer to replace said job nor did they offer to pay for my equipment. They are not doing legal business practices. I want refunded all the expenses that it costs to get my home office set up. Since now it is two weeks past and I cant return them for a refund.I want compensation for the time that I was out because I turned down two jobs because I thought this one was for sure.

Alpine Access, Inc.
1290 Broadway STE
1400, Denver, CO 80203
Fax: (303) 279-0584
[email protected]
www.alpineaccess.com

This complaint has been visited 1037 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Alpine Access, Inc.?