Advanced Tech Support

Posted : 15 May ,2014 by    Sony D

I purchased two security programs from this company. 1. Panda 2. PCMRI total price was $250.00. This was to be serviced lifetime by this co. I contacted the co. on 4-3-14, and advised that I was receiving warnings from microsoft that the programs had stopped working. My computer was turned over to a technician. After my computer was released back to me as being fixed on 4-4, I cont. to receive microsoft warnings. For the next many hours and numerous phone calls, I spoke with six cust serv reps and the same number techs. No one ever seemed to have prior knowledge about my problem because everytime the cust rep attempted to give me back to my tech I ended at the recorded call options list. I complained to a cust rep about this. She said no problem and sent me back to the list. Finally, I had enough. No one could get me back to the last tech and each time a new tech worked on it, it failed within 10 mins. of releasing to me. I asked that someone call me to resolve the problem. After about 8 hrs no one had called so I called back. I gave a brief synopsis of my frustating two days and again requested that someone call me to have these programs removed and reimburse me $250.00. I also exlained that I was going to followup with a complaint to Better Business Bureau. Needless to say I have not heard from anyone as of 4-11. I am also still receiving warnings from microsoft that these two security programs are not working and found out that the software is pirated software.

Advanced Tech Support
700 Banyan Trl Ste 200,
Boca Raton, FL 33431-5610
Fax: (561) 948-4442
www.advancedtechsupport.com

This complaint has been visited 2026 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Advanced Tech Support?