A-1 Clean-Up & Movers

Posted : 18 Mar ,2014 by    Wool

I was given a certain amount of hours and price and then when moving occured it was I ended up paying an extremely excessive rate. I was given a time frame of 4 hours to move from a one bedroom apartment with a full garage to a townhouse. The movers told me this would take much longer on the moving day and called in two men to work under the table for tip money only. What was estimated at $490 ended up costing me $1,300 with tip. When I tried to reach the owner on Sunday, moving day, prior to them starting, he did not return my call. I called several times Tuesday (Monday was Labor Day) and he has refused to return my call. His office manager was extremely rude. The people who moved from the townhouse were also given the same amount of time of 4 hours. I spoke with the owner finally today and he was extremely rude. He told me his guys denied ever saying they should not provide estimates over the phone. In addition, he also was extremely rude. I have family members and friends who were present who can verify what I was told by the moving staff.

A-1 Clean-Up & Movers, Inc.
810 S Hoskins Rd,
Charlotte, NC 28208-2035
Fax: (704) 391-7032
www.aonemovers.com

This complaint has been visited 2283 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with A-1 Clean-Up & Movers?