Unauthorized Charges Complaints

I have been charged a fraudulent charge of $6,000 US Dollars by this company based out of Singapore. Their website is https://www.itpm.com/. Please help me retrieve my money from this Fraudulent company. I have not purchased anything from them, nor authorized them to charge my card.

I ordered cigars from this company one time only. They have been debiting my account every month since.

Country : United States

Ignite Security Marketing continued to process and allow fraud on multiple credit cards. CustomerLobby.com publised fake reviews of the scam. SCAM Allowed multiple charges on multiple credit cards. We contacted Ignite Security Marketing and they continued to allow even MORE multiple charges on multiple credit cards. Then they removed our SCAM Report.

Won a dispute from my checking account I had for 5+ years,while I was on life support The month of December there was fraudulent activity with my ace/Elite NetSpend account in the amount of $ 474.69 my account # was 2842155248They tell me the refund check in that amount was mailed out to my previous address on January 28th never got it yet,my new address is 213W.Alexander ln. Apt#106 Euless Texas 76040 CAN YOU PLEASE GET MY CHECK TO ME THEY SEEM TO BE GIVING MYSELF THE RUN AROUND h...

Country : United States

Unauthorized charge of $59.51 on 12/28/2015 after I explicitly refused to authorized any further charges. Later the same day I received harassing phone calls from avangate trying to coerce me into changing my decision.

Country : United States

On 3/2/15 there was an unauthorized charges on debit card amount of $45.85 taken from my debt card that I had no knowledge of until I called about my account so if you could please look into this matter I would greatly appreciate it. The account # is 5332480070981461. Thank you very much Maribeth Gordon

Country : United States

In Hosur Busstand, there's no suitable rules o trouble of month-to-month move, passes the place no longer issued in counters, and counter staff does now not provide suitable response. Employees asked me get move from a mechanic named Babu in hosur busstand, & on consultation with him he requested for bribe for rs 200,

Country : India

Direct tv increased bills in February but it was stated clearly that the increase doesn't apply to exciting customers or exciting promotion offers.... Called and emailed several times back and fourth all I was getting is well it's cost increase and we're willing to give you a $4 dollars off ... After few attempt the language changes and I was told it's the government that is charging me the extra $$$ for sport Channels not direct tv... This is not the first time that I get a bill increase ......

Country : United States

IGS energy is utilizing a cancelled, cast contract to cost me for gasoline services. In October 2013 a carrier contract was once solid to charge me utilizing a manufacturer title of BLUE SPRUCE power on my PGE invoice. Once I observed the expenditures I cancelled their offerings in January of 2014, and was once on no account credited those fraudulent costs. In January of 2015 i noticed charges from an ACCENT vigor on my PGE bill, after getting to know I discovered that they had been charging...

Country : United States

I went to the web site of JJP Solutions and ordered some stuff. The whole sum of the order was about $a hundred and twenty, however after I checked my account, I used to be shocked. They took cash for the order and extra $200. WTF? I do not know for what. I attempted to contact them, however the vendor didn t reply and no concept how you can get this sum again. The worst firm ever, so keep away from these bastards and publish feedback about your expertise with them.

Country : United States

I haven t bought anything from the website www.getfreakybig.com, but they started to charge me for something and I couldn t stop these fake charges. I sent them emails, but no one replied. There wasn t any other info and I felt really desperate.I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Country : United States

I was charged $99.00 on this web site and have emailed them several times that they can not charge this without permission. So far, they have not refunded me. Is there anyway you can help me get my funds returned to me? Beware of this site!

Country : United States

My card was declined but still charge. I provided everything they ask, and even the cashier witness that it was declined and I paid in cash. $504 was debit from my account on the 19th of September. My girlfriend was the one handling the purchase or made the purchase. I was buying a Vanilla debit card and was reloading it with $500 but the limit on the card was a hundred, so I paid $404. When my card was decline; I and went to the ATM came back and paid in cash. I called to let the cashier...

Country : United States

I submitted a refund request from the company within the free trial, and the company has not complied with their offer. I submitted a request to refund money from the company within the free trial, and the company says they gave the money back to my bank. There is no record in my account, and so I contacted my bank. My bank told me to ask them when the refund was placed back in my account, but the company is not responding.

Country : United States

The site was penny bidding and I was given 350 points to begin the bid- It asked for my credit card to keep on hold in the event I choose to bid over the amount of points given. I did not go back to the site after a couple of tries and the company charged my credit card $99. 00. I filed a complaint with my Credit Card Company. I tried to contact Zbiddy with no success.

(1) Replies

Country : United States

Was charged $39.95 for a subscription I do not want. Still waiting for refund as promised.

ADT

Credit card charged even after cancelling/closing the account. We have a written letter from ADT showing that account cancellation request was received by them and processed. The account was to be cancelled after completion of 1 year contract in June 2013. However my credit card was charged 3 more months. On calling them, they still need proof from us that the account was cancelled. Faxed them their letter showing that the account was cancelled. Still haven t received refund on my credit card.