Tobacco Products Complaints

The Thmpson Cigar Company has been charging my credit card every month without my authorization.

Country : United States

every month they charge my account no action taken

Country : United States

An unauthorized charge of $14.95 appeared on my bank account from Thompson Cigar Company. I had ordered a box of Cigars from them on 4/21/16 for $39.44. It was paid in full at the time of purchase with my debit card. Now this extra unauthorized charge of $14.95 comes in charged to the same debit card.

Country : United States

Without my consent or permission to change my debit card account Thompaon Cigar Company was charging me $14.95 a month. I believe they are doing this to anyone that purchases from them online.

Country : United States

I have placed orders with Thompson Cigar Co. Now they are billing an unauthorized charge of $14.95 a month for Thompson Plus. This charge was not placed by me and I want them removed.

Country : United States

Starting 11/5/2013 I have been getting charged $14.95 every month for a company that I do not recognize. I have been getting charged 14.95$ a month since 11/5/2013 and I don't know why. The charges come up as Thompson Cigar Total Value Plus. I want these charges cancelled. Thompson Cigar Company 5401 Hangar Ct Tampa, FL 33634-5341 Phone: (800) 216-7107 Fax: (813) 882-4605 www.thompsoncigar.com