Scam Contests Complaints

This company offers free products and you pay only shipping charges. After you submitted your credit card information they will charge you every month for the full price of the products that they offer for free and also for the shipping. They charge you and they do not even ship anything to you. CTYHealth and QSTHealth are scammers. Do not buy anything from them

Country : United States

I spoke with the rep from the enterprise Shady Tree Service. The rep promised to support with the trouble, which has confronted my company. I was stunned that after they obtained my money, they did absolutely nothing. The corporation became to be another rip-off, so better prevent them and share this data. All people could understand that the manufacturer is actual scam, and they effortlessly took cash for nothing.

Country : United States

I bought telephone name from the corporate Capstone Realty Investments. The rep informed me that he noticed my advert within the Web about the actual property, which I needed to promote. I spoke with the man and understood that he needed to mislead me. He supplied the web site handle, but it surely didn't work in any respect. They wished to get my private data and information concerning the property, however I refused. I solely wished to warn different individuals, so please steer clear of...

Country : United States

I paid money for the driving lessons to the company Pass N Go Driving School. They took larger sum from me and provided wrong number of lessons. I called them and explained the situation, but these jerks refused to return money back and told me to add the necessary sum for the lessons. They are real thieves and scammers, so be careful and better find another school.