Magazines & Newspapers Complaints

Beware Of This Company. Carol A Wheeler and Kenneth Pack and Robert Anthony will take your money, never to be seen again. do never purchase any Magazines from this site. it s scam.

Took out a digital subscription for 6 issues in June only to find out today that the magazine has switched to 4 issues I took out a digital subscription to Creative Knitting Magazine in June 2012 for 1 year of 6 issues at $19.95. I have received one digital issue, the September 2012. I discovered today on the website that the magazine announced on Facebook on September 20th that they were switching to four issues a year starting with the November issue, which is to be the next issue. There...

Delivery of newspapaer was discontinued on 15 March 2013. This company has been charging my account from March - July 2013. I have been charged over $100 and have not received any service. Anchorage Daily News PO Box 149001, Anchorage, AK 99514-9001 Phone: (907) 257-4200 Fax: (907) 257-4544 www.adn.com

We subscribe to the t.v. weekly.. and it is always a guess as to rather we will receive it in the mail each week.. we very rarely do receive it.. the most we got it was three weeks in a row.. I have been promised twice I would get a call back from their headquarters within 48 hours,, that has never happened for three weeks now. When I called this last time to the subscriber phone line after not receiving the product again I asked for a number I could call my self.. I was told they did not...