Flowers Delivery Complaints

Flowers were never delivered. I called 3x and was on hold for OVER 2 hours and they never picked up. The website says "NO INFO" BBB has 225 complaints about them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country : United States

I ordered flowers and sweets on the eleven of Feb to be delivered Feb 14, is the twentieth already and flowers haven't been delivered, these guys have the worst customer support, they should not answering their cellphone both. don't do enterprise with them, save your self some complications. Flora2000 United States Phone: 1800-456-1797 Flora2000.com

Country : United States

Ordered on line flowers for anniversary. Paid extra for delivery by 1pm. By 6 still no delivery. Called for a refund and was denied. Refund denied and reason was they couldn't contact third local florist and I would have to wait. Spent close to an hour on the phone on hold. My dealings with just flowers left me totally disgusted. Nothing more to say except I was a fool to ever use them . Will not make the same mistake again. They totally misrepresented themselves when they promised me a...