Business & Finances Complaints

same thing happened to me, a total scam

Country : United States

Found this company called excellerated business schools. dc cordova. SCAM- FOUND 2 SCAM ARTIST ON THEIR WEB SITE WHEN I WAS CHECKING THEM OUT. NAVED JAFRY had an article written up about his scams in a magazine called the guardian. Also another scam artist called garson silvers was also listed with nothing but negative things about him. Looks like his wife blew her brains out because he was running a ponzi scheme out of his home.

Country : United States

Gina is one of the Team Member from the LockTrust, Inc. who I and friend met for his business. LockTrust offered us a great Payment Processing offer and set up the account for us. For Initial small payment, we did receive the payment for that... Later when we started using this payment processor for larger payment for our second line of business, they ask as to work out on a deal, they would dispatch larger payment for lower processing fees. My friend was the decision maker and he...

Country : United States

Saw this web site and started checking out some of the people on the site and found 2 scam artist listed on the web site. naved jafry & garson silvers SCAM ARTIST. Google their names and right away you will see pages and pages of scams from both of them. one lives in houston the other in Beverly hills california. gloval exccellarted business school is a SCAM DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY REASON!

Country : United States

Scam global excellerated business school retreat naved jafry/ garson silvers Beverly hills Ca, Houston Texas. SCAM ALERT NAVED JAFRY/ GARSON SILVERS GLOBAL EXCELLERATED BUSINESS SCHOOL DC CORDOVA SCAM ALERT FRAUD ALERT

Country : United States

All buyers and veterans considering buying into the AAAC WILDLIFE REMOVAL franchise beware of the owners Josie and Brian moss of Texas. This company was known as former A ALL ANIMAL CONTROL and now known as AAAC WILDLIFE REMOVAL. This franchise company is one of the worst to get into in my opinion. Dysfunction ran and controlled. The owners could not be more dishonest and uneducated on how to run a franchise. This franchise has a reputation expanding all the way from the owner Brian Moss...

Country : United States

AARON GREENSPAN IS THE MOST HATED HOMOSEXUAL ON THE PLANET!! HE IS THE OWNER OF PLAINSITE.ORG Serve legal documents to his home address below. Aaron Greenspan's contact information plainsite.org, 20560 shelburne Shaker heights, oh 44122 - phone: 415-670-9350

Not surprised

Not surprised.

Country : United States

I met up with this prostitute in Toronto named Jade Naraine / Jade Thelwell . She drugged me and stole my wallet while I passed out . Avoid this prostitute at all costs !

Country : Canada

The owner of this company Werner Kindermann, real estate developer from Baden Baden Germany, owes people a lot of money that he refuse to pay, he doesn't answer phone call, messages or emails. Anyone who's dealing with him should be careful.

(1) Replies

Country : Germany

Country : Germany

sunita r kalsi van mcguire kalsi aka vandana kalsi ripped me off. They took all the money out of my business account and started demanding i agree to [email protected] in child support or they will keep all my money! They then stopped letting me speak to my kids. The argument is over Van Kalsi best friend naved jafry the guardian Inderjit Singh Kalsi Van Kalsi Vandana mcguire van mcguire van kalsi sunita r kalsi houston texas 77077

Country : United States

sunita r Kalsi and van mcguire Kalsi embezzled all the money out of my company visnova.us They then started to make demands i pay [email protected] in child support. Its been over a month and they still have all my money and they will not let me speak to my 3 beautiful children!

Country : United States

sunita r kalsi and van mcguire kalsi embezzled $$$ from the business that i owned and ran for over 13years. after they wiped me out they demanded i pay [email protected] in child support or they would keep all the money!! they also changed the username and passcodes so i could not even make $$$ van mcguire kalsi has a best friend naved jafry the guradian. the stay up late and think of the next scam to run!!google naved jafry the guradian and you will see his handy work!!

Country : United States

Lacey Culbertson-Pineda of Twin Falls Idaho/Anacortes Washington was once engaged to Humberto Pineda of Los Mochis Sinaloa Mexico as of dec. 2016 & married Humberto Pineda Jan. 2017 for the sole purpose of Pineda gaining U.S. citizenship. Pineda was confirmed as a Sinaloa cartel drug trafficker & illegal citizen w/in the U.S. aided & abetted by Lacey Culbertson, in May 2017. Lacey Culbertson is fully aware of her husbands' background, yet chooses to live a lifestyle as an...

Country : United States

Michael Hurst asked for $4,500 as a personal loan and offered a total repayment of $14,500. His terms were four weeks. This was June 2016. He has since lied in multiple ways, including the sending of fake tracking numbers and a fake wire receipt. A scam artist who has mastered the art of bullshit: "I'll wrap this up today after I drop my kids off" and "just getting on a flight but will pay right after I land" and 40 other excuses. Avoid at all costs. I didn't want this to...

Category : Loans